Ben Spies Pessimistic Can Go Faster

Ben Spies. (Foto: Daylife)

BOLOGNA – Ben Spies said that he would come back down to race with Pramac Ducati at Indianapolis MotoGP series on 16-18 August, Spies admitted that his condition was in good condition.

Spies has indeed been absent long enough after a severe shoulder injury since the accident at the Malaysian MotoGP series 2012. Spies who had been absent for seven series this season admitted injury had recovered.

“For the first time in months, I felt very happy because my shoulder in a very good condition. Decision is best right back in the moment. Doctors say that my recovery goes according to plan, so I wanted to get back at Indy with conditions 100 percent, “he said.

Spies who resigned from the Yamaha Factory Racing at the end of last year, not sure I can achieve good results in his debut later. The reason, he has gone through a lot of races this season.

“I missed so many races, and I do not ever be 100 percent. Now I am more confident about my recovery. However I am not sure I can directly go fast, since I had not been driving,” he said as reported by MCN.

About his future, Spies admits she still has a contract until 2014 with the Ducati satellite team. He also just want to focus and not think about the race will move to gossip today.

“There are so many rumors about what I would do in the future, but I just laugh to read it all on the internet. Obviously, I was ready to back away,” he concluded.

Brian Kidd: City Have the Best squad in the league

Hong Kong – Manchester City have brought Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas and Stefan Jovetic. The presence of the trio of new players, City are believed to have the best squad in the Premier League.

On the market this summer, City have spent more than 80 million pounds ($ 1.23 trillion) to recruit four new players. The first is a Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho.

Then, the City brought Negredo and Navas from Sevilla to cost 34.9 million pounds. Negredo, who scored 25 goals last season in La Liga, plotted as a replacement for Carlos Tevez move to Juventus while Navas will add strength to the midfield ‘Manchester Blue’.

Lastly, City landed Jovetic from Fiorentina to cost 22 million pounds. Montenegro’s young players have become pillars of the Italian club’s players in the last two seasons and is expected to fill the place left by Mario Balotelli.

All three players was on display in the City pre-season tour in Hong Kong. Assistant team manager Brian Kidd was convinced they were able to take City in the Premier League champions again and go far in the Champions League next season.

“They looked very excited. They look very talented and obviously will make an impact,” believe Kidd was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“In the Premier League and Champions League you need four strikers (plus Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko-red) so you can membua alternative. I would not swap our squad with any team in the Premier League.”

Lampard: Chelsea Mourinho can repeat success

Frank Lampard dan Mourinho

Some reports said the Portuguese coach’s 50-year-old will leave Real Madrid to replace the temporary Chelsea manager, Rafael Benitez.
Lampard told Football Focus, the BBC, “With him (Mourinho) led us to work hard.”
Click Chelsea win the European Champions Cup after beating Benfica on Thursday (16/05) morning.
Mouriho coached Chelsea in June 2004 after delivering Porto win the Champions Cup.
He won six trophies in three years, including two Premier League title but leave from Chelsea in September 2007 after a relationship with owner Roman Abramovich deteriorate.
repeat
In the following year, Mourinho joined Inter Milan won the Champions Cup and second and two league trophies.
Mourinho moved to Real Madrid in 2010 and won the King’s Cup in his first year before shifting Barcelona as La Liga champions in his second year in Spain.
When asked if Mourinho can repeat the success as when he first to Chelsea, Lampard said: “I ‚Äč‚Äčthink he can because he works hard.”
Click on Lampard extend a one-year contract with Chelsea on Thursday (16/05).
“Still not sure (yet) if we work together again with him, of course nice. Talent and ability as a manager for me is the best,” added Lampard.

The end of the golden era of Federer getting closer?

Roger Federer followed Rafael Nadal Click footsteps as the world’s top tennis player who was eliminated in the early round of Wimbledon 2013.
At first glance Federer better luck because this Click the Swiss defeat in the second round while Nadal, who has just won the Grand Slam French Open, directly eliminated in the first round.
But Federer shocks inflicted far greater.
Federer is a seven-time Wimbledon champion and known as the best player on grass, field types used at Wimbledon.
But in the second round which was held on Wednesday afternoon (26/06) in London, Federer lost to both the technical and physical than his opponent, Sergiy Stakhovsky, in a match in straight sets, 6-7, 7-6, 7-5, 7-6 , within three hours.
So Stakhovsky get the last point in the third set, for a few seconds the whole crowd in attendance seemed to pause, and then simultaneously applauded for both players.
Still want bertenis
“I still plan to pursue tennis over the next few years. To me this defeats the normal course.”
Roger Federer
While Stakhovsky still could not believe what he had just done, Federer walked to the edge of the field, packing a large bag containing racket and clothing, and walking with bowed head.
No more distinctive smile and a sharp eye spotlight sign of pride.
In a press statement, Federer said, “I had a great moment, a distinct, but also had a difficult time like this. Always you can not continue to have a great moment right?”
“What do you do after a record defeat? For sure do not need to panic. You have to practice again, more loudly,” Federer said.
Is the defeat in the second round, ending the era of Federer in the world tennis stage, asked the reporter.
Federer paused.
Then he replied, “No. I’m still planning to pursue tennis over the next few years. To me this defeats the normal course. But for others not because I was always able to reach the quarter-finals in 36 major tournaments.”
Roger Federer
Roger Federer has won Wimbledon seven times.
Federer certainly may be planning to continue playing until a few years later.
Accuracy and consistency
But the signs that he is not as good as first also seen clearly in the match against Stakhovsky, tennis player who is ranked 113 in the bottom of Federer.
Federer was able to move quickly, but not as beautiful as it was when he set the rhythm of a deer foot tub.
Is it because of the age factor?
May be due in August later Federer reached the age of 32 years.
Placement and return of the ball is also not as accurate and consistent as before.
Federer fans could argue that this defeat is only ‘accidents’ and hope Federer will rise again.
But look at his performance at Wimbledon this time and some of the other previous games Click, maybe hope it increasingly difficult to realize.

Not Earn Good Results, McLaren: It’s Painful

Jenson Button. (Foto: Reuters)

McLaren director Jonathan Neale, said he was disappointed his team will be winning the Formula One title this season. However, Neale promised to make the team again triumphed in the race’s pole.

Until the ninth series McLaren did not achieve good results despite using the MP4-28 that has been upgraded. Unfortunately, these conditions do not even make McLaren competitive.

So far the two McLaren drivers, Jenson Button and Sergio Perez still in position 10 and 12 drivers standings. Meanwhile, the team based in Woking, England, came sixth constructors standings with 49 points.

Seeing these conditions, Neale was deeply shocked and disappointed. Even so, he asked the team not to panic and keep struggling to find a way out to achieve the best results at the next race.

“We have achieved some terms of reliability, operational consistency etc.. But the reality on the race this time we are not competitive and it was very painful. Whereas so far, we have been working very hard to try and do something about it to not repeat the same mistakes the next season, “said Neale reported PlanetF1.

“We have to look at the long term. McLaren has been for 50 years and we have won the race as much as 182 times. So we’ll come back and win any races later.”

“I believe that no one feels satisfied, but we do not have to panic in a situation like this. Therefore, we should seek a way out, “added Neale.

 

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Conquered Slammers, Third Defeat Warriors Swallow

Jakarta – Indonesia Warriors third defeat in four games earlier in the ASEAN Basketball League. Compete in BRITAMA Arena to face Chang Thailand Slammers, they were defeated 70-82.

In the match that took place on Wednesday (01/02/2012) night, the Warriors had left behind 18-23 in the first quarter. Slammers also managed to maintain an edge over the hosts in the second quarter.

When the match five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, the Warriors still 27-31 behind. Jerick Uy Canada then managed to make an equalizer for a 37-37 Warriors, but Warriors fall behind 37-40 at the end of the second quarter.

Led by Chester Tolomia, who chalked 24 points, eight rebounds, and three assists in the game, Slammers continue to maintain their lead. At the end of the third quarter, they made the Warriors behind 53-63.

Warriors two foreign players, Larry Smith and Steven Demon Jonathan Thomas, contributed a total of 34 points in this game. Thomas also had 11 rebounds, but still could not save the Warriors from defeat.

Warriors finally defeat by a margin of 12 points at the end of the game.

It was the third defeat of the season the Warriors were ingested. Previously, they were putty in the hands of Westports Malaysia Dragons and the AirAsia Philippine Patriots.

Warriors are now in seventh position standings of the eight teams that competed in the ABL. “We have to stick together as a team,” said Thomas sesusai game.